- 10-minute chair massage
- Salt glow for hands
- Steam towels or paraffin dips for feet
- This is a great little sampler of services, especially for teenage birthday parties, as a gift for bridesmaids or parties on a budget. The perfect combination for a party in the Barefoot Spa Room of I.M. Spa. $40 per guest.
- 25-minute stress point massage with paraffin dip.
- 25-minute stress point massage with salt glow feet$55.
55-Minute Massage with Steam Towels
55-Minute Massage with Paraffin Feet
- 55-minute massage with paraffin or salt glow feet. $85.
- 55-minute massage
- Focus wrap: salt glow, mud wrap and steam towels; for back or feet
This package is popular as a duet. If you’ve never had a full body wrap but would like to try it on back or feet, this is a heavenly way to do so.
$110 per guest.
Focus wrap, salt glow, steam towels and mud wrap for the feet, plus a one-hour foot massage. $110.
This is hands down, our spa favorite. Essential oils specially chosen for their healing capabilities, balance systems and bring your body into homeostasis. First we apply the 9 raindrop therapy oils up the spine, followed by steam towel application, down the reflex points of the feet, and then a full-body massage. The treatment ends with steam towels to really open the pores and absorb oils but also to add the final ”Aaaahhhh” factor. Treatment takes approximately 1 and 1/2 hours. $150.
I.M. Loving It
Herbal foot steam, salt glow, and mud wrap, all for the feet in the Barefoot Spa Room, 55-minute Swedish Massage, ending with your choice of 50-minute facial. $190.
- Full-body mud wrap
- Integrated massage
- Your choice of 50-minute facial
The ultimate day of pampering. There is no way to adequately describe the decadence of this package. For the true spa junkie. About 3 1/2 hours. $300 each.